- RAY LAWRENCE JR. at BEAN BLOSSOM, INDIANA
RAY LAWRENCE JR. will be performing at the 4th. annual John Hartford Memorial Festival
DATES: MAY 29th. - MAY 31st. 2014
LOCATION: Bill Monroe's Music Park and Campground,. BEAN BLOSSOM, INDIANA
TICKETS & FESTIVAL INFO: www.johnhartfordmemfest.com
CAMPING & VENUE INFO: http://www.beanblossom.us/
- 4th. ANNUAL JOHN HARTFORD MEMORIAL FESTIVAL MAY 29 - 31, 2014
PETER ROWAN, MIKE COMPTON, LEROY TROY AND MORE will be performing at BEAN BLOSSOM, INDIANA.
$100.00 for all 3 days of the festival. Camping is extra. Age 12 and under FREE!!! Get your tickets and festival information at www.johnhartfordmemfest.com
- Ray Lawrence Jr. â€“ More Raw Stuff
Like Chris Knight, Ray Lawrence Jr. is a simple man who has this sensational talent to be able to put defining moments of the human experience to words and music in a way that rekindles the feelings of those moments. Rayâ€™s simplicity becomes his strength by imbibing his music with a blue collar, colloquial grace. Since Rayâ€™s wisdom isnâ€™t defined by a Masterâ€™s degree or a master vocabulary, it manifests itself in a cunning wit that takes themes and language culled from real life experiences, and weaves them into high art through honesty and authenticity of expression.
- Ray Lawrence Jr. â€“ Raw & Unplugged (Music Review)
- Ray Lawrence Jr. is positioned for the archetypal country success story. [Read More...]
- Album Review â€“ Ray Lawrence Jr. â€śRaw & Unpluggedâ€ť
- As the title of this album implies, this is Arizona-based singer/songwriter Ray Lawrence Jr. with just him and his guitar. The album was quickly put together after Hank3 released Ghost To A Ghost, to meet the demand Hank3â€˛s exposure created. It is in this context you must judge and listen to this album. Some albums are recorded raw and unplugged as a purposeful approach to create a desired aesthetic. This one is done more out of time and necessity. [Read More...]
- From Homeless to Hank3: The Story of Ray Lawrence Jr.
- When Hank Williams III released 4 albums on September 6th, the volume of material he dropped in one day wasnâ€™t the only thing unprecedented. The album Ghost to a Ghost included a track called â€śRay Lawrence Jr.â€ť a collection of two live songs recorded in the back of Hank3â€˛s bus in Arizona with the singer/songwriter the track is named for. [Read More...]